Pin it on Pinterest
One site that exemplifies visual media more than any other is Pinterest, a site that has captured the attention of a very unique audience cohort that many would be pleased to reach. If you are looking to use Pinterest as a marketing tool for your company there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- 72.8 MILLION users have now joined Pinterest.
- 42% of all women in the US are on Pinterest.
- Pinterest helps drives traffic, leads, and sales to your website even more so than Facebook for some companies.
- Pinterest is a great way to discover what your audience loves.
- For more exposure, INSPIRE potential customers with the products you sell. Just plastering your Pinterest boards with product images is not recommended.
YouTube Can Help You Achieve Fame Overnight!
This is possible, but not probable. However, video marketing is essential for many companies and YouTube is the ideal platform to launch your efforts. With over 1 Billion active users on YouTube, it is a fantastic way to get products and services in front of as many people as possible, all without breaking the bank. Before incorporating YouTube into your marketing strategy, here are a few things you should know:
- Only 9% of Small Businesses use YouTube for Marketing.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
- 1 Billion people visit YouTube each month globally.
- 100 hours of video are uploaded every 60 seconds to YouTube.
- YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network.
Don’t Forget Google+
Google+ users are mostly marketers, industry experts and business owners of any kind. I know, how many platforms should does your small business need to manage to get some digital publicity? The truth is that not all platforms are what your business needs, but the best feature Google+ has to offer is Google Hangouts. It’s a video chat service that allows up to 10 users to chat at the same time for free, and in many cases even broadcast and record that chat through a YouTube channel. If using Google+ for your business, don’t forget to:
- 13% of Small Businesses use Google+ for Marketing
- Add three to five hashtags to improve discovery in Google+ and Google search.
- Google Hangouts is a great free hosting option for online meetings.
- Google Hangouts offers desktop screen sharing, a great potential platform for online customer support.