As an entrepreneur, are you spending so much time overseeing each detail of your business that you don’t have the chance to step back and focus on actually growing it?
In the days of curbing business expenses, many owners are choosing to do all of the work themselves rather than opting to hire more staff. It’s no secret that owning your own business can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t always have to be!
Aide de Camp offers you an alternative to hiring additional staff by outsourcing your ‘to-do’ list to a Virtual Assistant.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is someone who works with individuals and companies on a wide variety of tasks, remotely as an independent professional. Virtual Assistants provide a vast range of products and services both to businesses as well as consumers.
- By delegating tasks it allows you to create more time to focus on establishing yourself as a business owner and generating revenue.
- Whether you require assistance for one project, one hour or for a couple of months, you only pay on an as-needed basis.
- We work from a remote office and use our own equipment and software.
- We provide full business support as your essential ‘invisible’ business partner; developing marketing campaigns, public relations strategies and managing the day to day business operations.
- Business Administration and Organization
- Marketing and Social Media Management
- Web Development and Graphic Design
- Research and Analysis
About the Founder:
Before working as a Virtual Assistant, Katie Rogers honorably served in the United States Marine Corps. Her background includes experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Coordination Manager, and Executive Assistant.
Not only has Katie received certifications in research, analysis, critical thinking, and web design, but her proficiency in time sensitive real world situations allowed her the opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for two General Officers. Her five years of hands-on experience in business administration and marketing has paved the way for her successful career as a Virtual Assistant.
Katie’s credentials coupled the intangible ethos of integrity, reliability, trustworthiness are unmatchable.
Originally from Dallas, TX, Katie Rogers currently lives in Odenton, MD with her husband and three children. She enjoys traveling and adventure, seeing new things, meeting new people and spending time with friends and family.